Divorce without maintanance

Dear Sir, My name is B Anil, I got married on 18 nov 2013 at my native but first night doesn’t happen as my wife told me she need at least 3 months time to settle down so no physical interaction happened between us during first 3 months after that whenever I approach she say n o to it, my wife is 25 yrs old working women, then all my family along with me got to know that my wife is having affair before marriage which she continue with, four month down the line of our marriage on morning she told us that she is going for work and she just text me in evening that she is going to her relative but she not reached there we got to know this in night so we launched a missing complaint, after 5 days she come back and she told us that she don’t want to continue with the relation but her family want time to convince her so she come back after 20days but still she is saying no for relation, now she left the job & from last 1 month she is staying with her mother & she is not ready to come back so I want without maintenance divorce is this possible ????

Wife should settle the matter with husband amicably and then file for mutual consent divorce.


CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com

Divorce without maintenance is not possible.


Why not. of course

Practicing Advocate

Talk to your wife properly that considering situation, you are ready to free her by MCD. Ask her give divorce without any alimony if she wants divorce.

IT professional Studying Law

Shashikant - Pls kindly do not invorigate/irritate or try to make your point across to Mr.Trilok else he may now link another political murder with maintenance case http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp
Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Dear Querist, 

If your wife is unable to maintain herself and not ready for mutual consent divorce, then divorce without maintenance is not possible. you should try to convince her for MCD with your terms and conditions, if she is ready then no need to worry.

If you are able to prove that she is impotent and due to this reason she is not willing to consummate the marriage and unable to make physical relation, then file a declaration suit to declare this marriage null and void, then she will be not entitled to get any maintenance from you.

Feel free to call.

Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com)

For this situation you should file Restitution of Conjugal Rights (RCR - Sec 9 of Hindu Marriage Act).


Please don't worry, This type of dispute women will never come and you will get  decree of "Failure of Restitution of Conjugal Rights"  - which is a very good ground of divorce without any maintenance.


If they submits any false statement in WO then you should file Perjury U/S 340 CrPC read with 195 CrPC in the same court.


Please take reference of my post from the following link also: -




What  you were  denied  by your wife amounted to cruelty  a valid  cause of action 

Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA

If she is not willing for MCD, you should start divorce petition on your own.


As she was employed before, she may not get any alimony, but then if any maintenance is granted to her, you would need to pay her,



Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu