Dismissal petition for others in dvc case

Hi All, 
My wife filed DVC case on me and my family members including my sister and brother-in-law. The problem is we didnt stayed with any of them. Me and my wife in hyderabad and others are at rajhamundry. My wife filed case on all of them. One of the friend suggested me based on the section "2Q" file dismiss petition for all of the remaining. 
Could anyone please elaborate the section 2Q and how to file dismiss petition for the remaining. 

Have you engaged some advocate for your case, if yes then ask him this question as he's paid for it here you're not paying anyone to clarify your legal doubts. Better buy the Act from market and study it completely then you'll understand it. Even otherwise those people who have been wrongly implicated in the case can seek dismissal of case against them, how you come in picture, you fight your case why bother about others.

Sir ,

She implicated my Father,Mother,Uncle,Sister and brother-in-law. They are not educated. In eed to take care about them. They are falsely implicated in this. Please suggest me how to do that if possible.


Is your own lawyer not guiding and educating you!

If yes, change your lawyer and chose a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters and having a successful track record…….

Find out if there is LOCAL forum helping spouses like you and attend their sessions e.g;



Search google and you can find many such forums….

If there are such Forums at your location take their help….


Apparently not only your spouse is estranged the Police is not acting fairly as per your posts…..

If the relatives were not staying with you and your spouse then they may get clean chit in inquiry….

As per your post you may need to change your present Lawyer….that seems to be either good for nothing or ill advising you or acting against your interest or you have not paid the fee…..

You need LOCAL support and help to save time, money and be out of initial harassment.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu