Cs and cfo

Legal

A  Person who is a member of ICSI and also of ICAI  can be appointed as a CS and CFO of a Company. 
Is it allowed to hold two positions at one time?

Advocate

He can even be appointed as a Peon-cum-Clerk-cum-CS-cum-CFO.  There is no illegality about it.

Legal

Sir are you sure?

Advocate

What is there to doubt about?

What in your opinion, a person appointed as CS and CFO would be doing - which according to you may not be legal / permissible?

If you have something in your mind, why you think it is illegal and if you do not come out with facts, it will not be possible to clarify your doubt.

Getting a job in the field isn't difficult with a degree. Getting a good dissertation help uk job without one is. Your ceiling will also be much higher, as will the number of companies who are willing to look at your resume in the first place. 

Do you have any bits of learning for throbbing creators? I'm planning to start my own specific blog soon yet I'm to a stunning degree lost on everything. Alright impel starting with a free stage like WordPress or go for a Law Dissertation Help There are such a liberal number of choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed. Your blog held my utilization flawless to the plain end, which isn't with everything considered a sensible improvement!! An obligation of appreciation is all together for the standard blog. It's charming information. Give incredible tips for blogging when amidst a leave of absence time and for that in this post give a couple of indications in detail that obliging for blogging in trip time. Much gratitude to you for conferring your knowledge to us.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu