change in association of persons (aop)


We have formed one unregistered non-profit organization through Association Of Persons (AOP) under Income Tax Act, 1961. We got our PAN card through this AOP.

One of our elected office bearers resigned.

Is it necessary to inform Income Tax Department about this resignation?

What kind of change do we need in the AOP?


Thanks in advance


Retired employee.

When such association was formed that there should be laid down objectives, functions, duties and responsibilities etc.   If you have not adopted any bye laws, do adopt the same by taking a copy of such from other AOP.  For this his resignation can be accepted by all other members in a General body meeting and then communicate it to ITO as precaution. (They are not concerned in fact)




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x