can this case be filed for execution?

Software Design Engineer

Dear Sir/Madam,

We had booked a plot in the society with a understanding that its rate is Rs. 750/- per sq. yard in year 1992. 

The society did not give us the plot and started demanding rate @ Rs. 2100/- per sq. yard

We filed a complaint in consumer forum and in year 2004, the district level consumer forum passed following order:

"...We find no alternative but to order her to pay consideration @ 2100/- per sq. yard, minus amount already paid."

We then filed an appeal in State consumer forum;  The state consumer forum, in year 2011, dismissed our appeal


Having seen the outcome from two courts and lost time, we decided to pay the amounts as per court orders that is Rs. 2100 - Rs. 750 = Rs. 1350 per sq. yard  and sent a letter to the society expressing our willingness to pay the amount and therefore give us the plot.

The society did not reply.


Now my question is:

Can we file a case for the execution of court orders from District consumer forum or will it have to be a fresh complaint ?



practising Advocate

you may file an application under sectiion 27 of the consumer Protection Act,1986 as amended up to date, for immediate results. 


Software Design Engineer

Thank you sir,

Department of Finance and Deregulation


The  website is your connection with government in Australia. It links to information and services on around 900 Australian Government websites as well as selected state and territory resources. also searches over four million web pages from Australian, state and territory governments. is a gateway to information. Most material indexed by this site is created and stored externally to the site and is, therefore, the responsibility of the authoring department or agency.

The Department of Finance and Deregulation is responsible for the development and ongoing operation of this site.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu