The high lights of my biodata are as under:
1. On the recommendation of an expert committee consisting of Vice Chancellors of Law Universities, constituted by the Central University of Punjab, Bathinda, my name has been placed on the panel of Senior Advocates of High Court / Supreme Court to look after the legal matters of the Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (copy enclosed)
2. Highly qualified banker being MSc., LLB, CAIIB with first class academic record throughout and first position in the GNDU Law Deptt.
3. Deeply interested in Banking Laws, has a large number of articles published in the IBA Bulletin now The Indian Banker.
4. Considering these contributions to the IBA Bulletin the applicant was offered book review on banking laws vide letter dated 11/04/1986(Copy enclosed) by IBA Mumbai. One of the review on the book The cheques in law and practice by Sh. Parthasharthy was published in the IBA Bulletin.
5. The applicant has the experience of working as manager law at Head Office of Nationalised bank.
6. The applicant has been entrusted with the work of setting question papers on banking laws and the evaluation of term papers of LLM by
7. The applicant has experience as authorized officer under SARFAESI ACT and as Central Public Information Officer under the Right To Information Act.
8. The applicant was enrolled as advocate in the year 1988 with Delhi Bar Counsil Delhi, which enrolment has been transferred to Punjab & Haryana Bar Council and the applicant is presently member of the Distt. Bar Association
9. The following is the list of recently published (2011-12) articles in the “The Indian Banker” published by Indian Bank Association.
(i) Feb 2011 : Defrauding bank no anticipatory bail
(ii) Sep 2011 : Sarfaesi Act : Symbolic V/s Physical Possession
(iii) Dec 2011 : No right of general lien to Bankers on mortgaged property
(iv) March 2012 : Sarfaesi Act- Delaying tacts used by the borrowers
(v) May 2012 : Disposal of hypothecated plant and machinery is criminal
breach of trust.
(vi) May 2012 : Nominee to receive payment on behalf of legal heirs.
(vii) July 2012 : Recovering under compromise settlement does not absolve
(viii) July 2012 : Dishonor of cheque- punishment under negotiable instrument
act under IPC.
Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members