bought minor child's died mother property from middle person

we bought an assert from some one 3 years back.  That person bought it from a died wife's asset , with the help of a  husband, 2 major kids and minor age kid. Now minor kids became major and husband dies too . That major kid sent petition that , my asset belongs to him. He is not aware of it when buying he didnt aprove that asset to be sold. Before us somebody else bought this. we didnt know this we need to pay attention to those. what can we do now ? how can we proceed?


When wife diesthe father as natural gaurdian has right to sell the property for benifit of his major and minor childrens.other than for illegal purpose.issue reply notice thru eminent civil advocate.if he goes to court let he go defend in court if property is inUr possession don't worry.if he goes to court minor has become major then middle aged man and senior citizen telling that I approached court for justice when I became major now I have become senior citizen and asks is their any provision for senior citizen to get speedy justice



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x