Bc to sc

Dear All,

I am Daniel. I live in Chennai. My ancestors are from Andhra Pradesh.

I belong to Adhi Andhra caste, it is one of the Scheduled Caste. In Tamil Nadu all Christians are recognized under BC.

My community certificate indicates BC but in sub caste it is mentioned as Adhi Andhra. 

I would like to change the community certificate from BC to SC. 

Please let me know the possibility to make this transition. 

Thanks and Regards




Dear Daniel,

If you want to change your sub caste from BC to SC, the only the way you must convert to HINDU religion through the particular temple by the religious authority of the temple and after follow the government Gazett rules



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu