bail bond querry

Dear Seniors,


Had a doubt....


Suppose a person is released on a bail bond or Rs 10000 and later the person converts to a personal bond as he in dire need of money. He has his friend stand as surety for him. 5 years later the friends wants to withdraw as surety for him because there is a stamp on his ration card that he is a surety and because of that he cannot do anything eg, buying a house as he does not get  loan etc ect and hence he wants to withdraw. 

The question is ..this person does not have any other friend to stand as surety but now has money to give as bond. Can this be done. Can the personal surety be converted back to cash bond??? 


Please advice as this is urgent







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x