arrest on stay for 498a in ghaziabad up

Hello Sir,

my wife complained against me and my family in Mahila Thana for 498A at Ghaziabad.
kindly let me know :

Bail procedure?


How much time we can get once FIR is done in Mahila thana or concerned Police station to abtain Bail/Stay on Arrest?


How will I come to know that FIR is logged ?


How will I get FIR COPY OR FIR Number to apply for stay on Arrest?


Please adavise


Soon after FIR is lodged accsed is entitled to one FIR copy. Any moment after lodging of FIR accused may b arested depedingon the gravity of offence.Accused must apply for bail application with a bond of30000 rupees and two surities of Rs.30000 each. to get anticipatpry bail or bail.FIR Number willbe there on the FIR copy.If you appreciate this answer would you give me my profile likes  in exchangefor a free legal advice.?


Bro i am also from Ghaziabad, donot worry about that . I am also facing 498a. So dont pannic. U can call me @ 9958002438 for detail.

Dear Bro Kumar B Kumar..don't give him this advice..Better Mr.neeraj u should consult a good lawyer..498a is serious matter you should take advice from a experienced lawyer. Rest is up to you.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Accused can get FIR copy from the police. No arrest immediately. Please follow Supreme court guide lines in the following.

Expressing concern over misuse of anti-dowry law by “disgruntled” wives against her husband and in-laws, the Supreme Court on Wednesday ruled that police cannot arrest accused in such cases “automatically” and it must give reasons for taking such steps which would be judicially examined. 


In UP, there is no provision for anticipatory bail, but you can approach HC with 226 petition to seek protection in event of arrest.


You have to file petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India seeking pre-arrest bail. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x