annual increment for retired central government employees


I would like to bring your kind knowledge for your valuable advise.

My date of birth is 01-07-1953 and I have retired from my services on 30-06-2013. 

All Central Government Employees annual increment will be in July every year.

Please see the following documents attached,

1. High Court Judgement

2. Supreme Court Orders

3. Outcome of the discussion held at parliament on the subject on 12-12-2018.

The above case is similar to mine.As per the above, all orders are applicable to the applicant only. In this connection I would like to know if I am entitled one increment?

If Yes, should I be filing an application in the CAT or High Court or Supreme Court.

Kindly advise suitably.

Best Regards,

G Ramachandra

Welfare and Cess Commisioner (C), Rtd





Attached File : 424544 20181231132932 judgement copies.rar downloaded 64 times
Deputy Manager

Mr. G Ramachandra, sorry the link which you have attached is not working in my mobile & laptop, so I cannot say anything on those judgements. But please before doing anything, submit the application to your pension section/department to resolve your issue. Regards. Om Prakash.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu