Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sayeed (nil)     08 May 2012

Agriculture land to be purchased on my name.

Sir, My father is a farmer in Gujrat and also posses an agriculture Land in Gujrat. I have heared that as per Gujrat Law my name will not be included in farmer category for my father is alive. I cannot purchase agriculture Land on my own name but have to purchase on my father's name. I want to know how can I myself become farmer in the presence of my father and buy the the agriculture Land on my own name as per Gujrat's Law.? Please answere for I am confused.

Learning

2 Replies

Chirag Bhagat (advocate)     20 September 2013

Nil, you can purchase agri. land in gujarat on your father's revenue records.

need help, contact me!!!!!!!!!!

vijay shah (farmer)     27 May 2014

Dear sir,

I am a farmer since 1952 and before till 1972.Then i sold my land to the ganotiya according to government rules.After that i had no agricultural land but i purchased  new agricultural land in 1992.I am a farmer and also worked as clerk in government and retired in 1989.My salary was according to government norms is RS 1900 per month and not more than 2 lakhs per year.

Now government tell me to make my land in shree sarkar.What steps can be taken by me according to rules of 79 A/B or other ACTs.

I will not get my land money from government but the Ganotiya paid their money in government.It is found from laser of government.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register