Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jayesh (PROP)     01 February 2013

7/12 utara put name

hello,

we used to live in  village chowk,dist: raigad,taluka khalapur.now we live in pune since last 18 years or more.

we have agriculture land there in chowk,dist raigad,taluka ; khalapur.

last year my father died.we are 2 brothers and 1 sister and my mother.

i approached at talathi office there in chowk for put our name in 7/12.

he said he would require affadavit on 100 rs. stamp paper from pune mentioning details of land includes s no,area,etc. attached along with xerox copies of 7/12 utara and original death certificate

accordingly i prepared the above said document.when i went to submit the above documents,the talathi officer there asked me to get 'panchnama" report from respected talathi office from pune.

i again went to respected talathi office here in pune to get panchanam report as i live here.
where in i was told that as property is not in pune they cant help me and cant give me panchnama certificate.

i again went there in chowk talathi office but even they were told that u must get panchnama report.

now almost a year, i been travelling from here and there..

i want to know the exact procedure to put our name on 7/12.and where should i contact.

pl help.

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     02 February 2013

You need death certificate,and varas dakhala ie succession certificate along with affidavit for entering the names. Pl. Call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register