Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Tele Caller)     30 July 2009

498A/DVA

Hi Members,

I got married in 22-4-08 (LOVE MARRIAGE). After 1-2 month's she start quarrel or misbehave with my mother. Always she & her family member's start threat to me that if we can't obey her instrucation then they fille a flase case on us.

Due to all this my mother disowned me with all relations. from last 3 months me & my wife live togather but still she quarrel on daily basis & say that my mom, sister & cusion brother come to our home and misbehave with her. I wanthemy wifes family member threat me again. how can I save my family with 498/ DVA. Can I fill divorce

Learning

3 Replies

Jeetendra singh (Advocate)     31 July 2009

you are in front of a major problem . According to law there is no way to save yourself from 498 A before lodge an FIR. you have two ways first you can talk with your wife and try to solve this problem. If she denied to talk with you or not ready to solve these issues. You can file a complaint case of extortion against she & her family members which can help u in future

Feroz A. Shaikh (ADVOCATE)     01 August 2009

If you are getting regular threats from her. I suggest you maintain a daily diary and record her important activities like she threatening you with 498A etc. And, if you are continuously living under fear of 498A everyday. Better is to approach family court and file for divorce on the ground of cruelty and harassment. But, collect proof of salary slips etc, in case if she is working.

After filing for divorce, if she goes in for loding FIR, be mentally prepared to take anticipatory from sessions court. And get over everyday life in hell.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register