LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     07 September 2014


Hi, Wife filed 498 on me only on 03.09.2013 and FIR only my name mentioned (In FIR they mentioned Dowry they given Rs.15 lakhs). Later police came with in laws to our parents place taken them to police station on 19.10.2013 and next day I went with lawyer to police station. In laws kept in police station from 19.10.2013 to 24.10.2013 to me and my parents and they force and given threat, warnin us to accept to pay Rs.7.5 lakhs on or before 20.11.2013.(same written on white paper with all elders signatures and wife and her father and her mom.( by force they taken my parents signatures on white paper).  After accept also wife father sent me to remand and written to letter to CI,release his parents to bring money Rs.7.5 lakhs on or before 20.10.2013.In Remand Report my parents’ names mentioned and mentioned absconded.

Later we have taken money from money lenders, relatives with huge interest rates and deposited money in Joint account (One elder is our relative and other is wife’s side). Same signed on Rs.20 bond paper. After withdrawing cases and at the time of final decree day only has to pay to wife like that mentioned in bond paper.

Wife : Didn’t sign on Rs.20 bond paper.

Later wife didn’t agree for MCD and they filed under cruelty 13 1 ia & ib.on 25.01.2014. 498a moved to lokadalat and compromise petition they made our signatures (my sign and my parents sign ) on 21.02.2014 transferred to Lokadalat and last month I checked in lokadalat all our signatures forged by my wife and court constable.

Divorce notice till now we didn’t receive and almost 10 hearings completed. Now wife is not coming to withdraw case in lokadalat. Almost 10 hearings completed. Am not attending divorce hearings because am interested only MCD but one of lawyer filed counter on behalf me without my vakalat and sign on counter petition.

Now wife is asking money before getting divorce papers only and she is not signing on MOU.

We called to other joint holder, we request him to solve the problem but he is not responding to our calls and not cooperating with us.


1)     Please advise how to collect money from joint account and what legal action I can take on other joint account holder and elders who made settlement in Police station.

2)     Please advise what action I can take my wife and in laws for forgery of my signature on compromise petition and Divorce counter petition.After long time if I file forgery case after transferring JFCM Court.Is that valid ? am not getting certified copies because those are in Lokadalat.

3)     Now 498A case in lokadalat and also she is not coming withdraw case, If I send legal notice to joint holder ,Is there any problems arise? After transferring 498a case to JFCM Court, U want me send legal notice to Joint account holder? Please advise.

 Thanks for ur time.


 3 Replies

Balaji (Self)     07 September 2014

Hi All, Please advise on below query.Thanks for quick response.

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     08 September 2014

Originally posted by : Balaji

Hi All, Please advise on below query.Thanks for quick response.

Hi Balaji,

With latest orders for 498A, police can't pull parents and even they can't arrest you. They have to give three times counseling and still not resolved then need to take it court.

These b*rs*d police are still spoiling a good family members life. So please approach HRC for human rights ASAP.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 September 2014

You have repeated the query may be you did not find much response to your lengthy and confusing query, better be clear in your query in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query