LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saahil kumar (engineer)     23 July 2013

498a

I got married in may 2013 in UP . I stay at MP & working in one MNC. I took my wife with me. My mother also stays with me.

Just within 2-3 months of marriage my wife has created emotional drama 3 times and her parents came to my home for telling me lot of Gyan. She neither does house jobs nor outside job. making my family lfe like hell. No cooking, cleaning etc. not even preparing good food for mother and not allowing her to enter into kitchen.

Her maternal uncle is just telling lot of non-sense to my relatives in kanpur. Now again her parents are back to my home and telling me lot of things.

She has tried once to beat my mother as well but i came on time.

They actually want me to reside alone with her and do all things as per them.....I m very sad and confused what should I do...please guide me.

Learning

3 Replies

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     23 July 2013

nothing just try to hide your employment detail to her. and keep tracking and recording / evidance of her deeds. get open a saving account in her name and keep detail with your self. dont make any transaction in bank with inlaws. try to take signature on a stamp paper by any way.

thanks

at

(Guest)

Dear Author,

The symptoms which you have mentioned in your post are vernacullar and not peculaiiar of 498a and dva wife as these symptoms are common in every 3 out of 4 wives in india.

The following are the reasons which avails them to avert these kind of attitudes:

1. They are made for only luxury as household works are for only maids not for wife.

2. A good lesson and practices are given to their daughters by MIL of husbands before marriage and after marriage.i.e never live like a poor innocent women in your sasural,you have your rights,no body can come against this.

3. And lastly if wife doesn't like you due to her past BF,affairs or need multiple of orgasms then you are out.She is well verged with extortions and legal terrorism awarded by govt. too.

Precautions:

1. Start assembling her informations like her behaviour,her income,her past experience if any.(Make a file of evidences for your future benefits in false cases).

2. Don't file RCR if the situation gets tense in overtime.(it's useless and waste of money and time).

3. Wait till you haven't gather enough details about her cruelity and misdeeds against you and your family members.

4. Once done,go for contested divorce first by filling 13 i a if matter crosses one year of duration or hence by sec-14 of HMA  you can file divorce by showing exceptional hardship of marriage to sustain with your wife within one year.(Hire a capable lawyer who can handle the divorce cases with well verged).

5. Act tactfully these days and don't ever succum by threats of caw cell or any police or any miscreants.Try to be bold and legally correct against these allies of women freindly toms.

Regards,

A sufferer......

Saahil kumar (engineer)     24 July 2013

Thanks a lot,

Her parents have taken her to home now and I have given a cheque to her when she asked some money as cash.

I told clearly if things dont go properly life of both will be disturbed and damaged.

But your point about employment, I could not understand as My employment is already known to them which was informed during marriage and I cant help now.

I have taken in writing one letter (not stamp) from her earlier when she created this drama. One more sign you are saying on stamp ?

I can get it but can you pls help me that how much rupee stamp and how many as what for it is required?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register