LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     22 March 2016

452 crpc

After acquittal of the accused. on the application under 452 Cr.P.C, Court  ordered to  forest department to release the amount received from the auction of case property to the accused on 24-09-2015.

But  forest department didnot comply with the order. What is the remedy in lower court. I have filed appliaction for the strict compliance of the order before same court, but court is asking in which provision this application is entertainable ? 


 2 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     23 March 2016

file contempt of court procedings,

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     24 March 2016

Thanks a lot Sir. Can it be initited in lower court ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads