Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Senior assitant)     02 August 2011

420 and 392

The following is the thing which had happened:

My fateher is an Auto-Rikshaw driver.He came to my father and asked for the money of 58976/-.My father gave him that amount by cheque.

Then he didn`t return money to my father.Then he asked my father that u can keep his Auto(his son only parked Auto at my father`s friend`s house) until he returns money. Then my father said ok.

After few days he didn`t return money and started making complaints in local police station about Saavakari and Auto Stolen.In between the actual auto owner (Permit Holder )came to us and asked for Auto and he asked us to buy this auto ,after that we bought this Auto.but documents were not with him ,we had notheary from him.He didn`t have any legal bond with the 3rd man.But this man have the documents. (but he doesn`t have any legal bond with the owner ),AT that tim,he tried alot to complaint about my father but lot of officers rejected it,later he found one corrupted officer and he gave money to him to form new case stating that he had stolen my Auto with the help of Auto owner,(392 )and my father for Saavakri (420).He made fake signatures of my father saying that i have returned the money.and my father is giving money with huge interest.So after normal legal procedure(Jail) officer took sample 36 signatures of my father and sent it for verification.Now the case is going to stand.When we contacted local Advocate he suggested that there is probability of matching signature and all the eye evidents are his close friends.so it is difficult to manage them.So this is what had happened.Please guide us.My father is under 392 and 420 ,Auto owner(Permit Holder)392.

Please guide me on this.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register