LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akanksha Katti   20 February 2019

408&420 case

1) sir I was accused for misappropriation of 2875000.sir actually three persons blackmailed me for money and I drew from govt fund and did NEFT to their accounts.
2) my department officers did audit and they suspended me on 3-07-2018.and I asked some time to them for repayment of misappropriated amount.i didnot repaid the amount.
3) after 45 days of my suspension they did FIR on me and I was arrested and I was imprisoned for 79 days.
4) after 79 days I got bail.but I came to know that police department prepared two charsheet for two different periods.i.e from December 2017 to February 2018 charsheet A.& from March 2018 to July 2018.chatsheet B.
5) now my lawyer told me that again I have to get bail for charsheet B. after 4 months I got summons to be present before magistrate on May 3 2019 for second bail.
6) important thing that after all this story now my department sent me letter to refund the amount or else they will take action.
sir plz suggest me after FIR How can I refund the amount to department ? and already case is going on in court.
sir just tell me if i refund the amount without court order then again it's problem.what I have to do sir plz give me clear suggestions.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register