LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamalsharma (lawyer )     10 June 2020

406 ipc

Wife log a FIR against her husband and her mother in law u/s 489a and 406 IPC. During investigation a list of item is provide by the police for returing this is false list, item in the list are not actullly  given or some of item she actully taken at the time of leaving her metrimonial house.  But on the request of the police husband return some item which he have. At the time of returing the item at the police station she given another list of remaining item witch actully husband not have such as Document, Phone and ornaments etc. Finaly police file a charge sheet in the court u/s 498a and 406 ipc. only aginst husband.
now my question is what will be the impact of returning of the goods during investigation. 
wether this act adversary effect the case of husband under section 406 ipc. may husband commit any mistake by retuning the item.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 June 2020

Facts, as poste, lacks clarity.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 June 2020

Any how you require a local advocate for defending you against the police complaint.  Act as per his guidance.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 June 2020

Dear Mr. Kamal Sharma,

The articles returned by husband shall make the prosecution weak, wherein she (complainant) shall have to prove her list of remaining articles.

Where (which court / location) is the case  pending ? I am located in Dwarka New Delhi, you may contact me, if you feel so.

Best wishes,

Dr. (Maj) J C Vashista

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register