LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     25 August 2016

354 D and move for job in abroad

Dear expert , in 354d my case are running , now i got a job offer from abroad . can i move ?


 4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 August 2016

yes if allowed  by court

Mukesh sharma (job )     26 August 2016

Hi Ram ts all depend on court if court allow you for this than you will other you will not so you need to get permission from court and you need to show in  your paper with attachment 


Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     08 October 2016

my case is in last stage....only one or two hearing pending.....if i move abroad and come at the time hearing ....that time any issue.... can i take full time relieve from hearing

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai     12 November 2016

File application for exemption, if it will result in aquittal , you dont need to attend even judgment day



Zoheb Khatri

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query