Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar   05 January 2015

306,498a,34

Hi Experts,

My sister-in-laws committed suicide by consuming something on 16 Dec'14 and in-laws parents filled FIR against my brother, my parents (Mom & Dad) (306,498A,34).  My sister-in-laws had extra-martial affair but she had complained in Police station about the boy (REAL CULPRIT) due to our intervention. Police have evidence on her extra-martial affair.  2 months back,She ran away from home (in-laws) on which we had filled a general diary. We have also informed about her marital affair to her parents. But my brother was worried about his kids future, so he never gave any thought for divorce.

Marriage duration: 11 years

Kids- 2 and 10 & 8 years respectively.

My Queries and need ur suggestion on below points:-

1. Whole neighbourhood, knows about her marital affairs and Police has shown the evidence to me but I'm not sure whether they will produce it or not. 

2. My brother and dad are in custody from 18 Dec'14, when can I expect their bail. As, my dad took her to hospital(did as expected) and my brother was on duty.

3. I haven't applied for anticipatory bail for my mother as my lawyer told me to wait for bail for my brother and my dad. 

4. My lawyer told me that we can hope for bail on 22 January depending on case diary prepared by Police.

Please guide me and thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

Dhayalan 9894551170 (advocate)     05 January 2015

hi kumar,

usually the court consider the bail for the above section is after 30 days from judicial custody.

your lawyer is correct. Don't move now A.B

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     05 January 2015

Police should submit final report within 90 days, so you try if report is submitted as early.

kumar   06 January 2015

In FIR, they have mentioned 3 points:

1. Physical & mental torture

2. Allegation on Character

3. Nothing is mentioned about dowry.

kumar   07 January 2015

Is it the correct time to move to High court or not.

kumar   08 January 2015

Hoping to get more reply & advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register