Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (no)     08 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Help me Pls………….

My wife filed a False case 498a on me and my family members. After one Month of filling 498a  she file 125maintenance case.

125 CASE On affidavit she put wrong information related to place of Marriage. (Marriage held in Delhi but she put the Name of  Her father House which is in Patna ) I ve avidance  to prove that marriage held in Delhi.

1. As well as she put that im working in U.S. and earning Money from their. but for last 5yrs im in India.

2. Marriage date is 06-12-2014. We are not living together from 10-02-2014.

3. 6 years ago she had openheart surgery. But they didn’t let me know. I came to know after marriage when she gave me hospital prescripttion RELAED TO HER SERGERY REPORT.

5. She and her father admitted in affidavit  that they gave me more then 15lacks dowry. WHICH IS NOT TRUE.

can u guide me pls and also can u send me some JUDGEMENTS REGARDING No Maintenance on basis of  FILLING FAULSE AFFIDAVIT by Wife. AND PLS LET ME KNOW ON Judiction and on faulse affidavit can her 125 will be resected.

HELP ME

Learning

1 Replies

BAKBABU (advocate)     08 August 2014

Submit all the facts through documents before court through your advocate. Definetly you will succeed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register