LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul protim   20 February 2016

11 month rent agreement with tenant

Sir/ma'am, i am looking for an 11 month rent agreement with tenant. There is one link from 2009 in this website but it dosent download. Please help me in this matter. Regards, reon protim.


 3 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     20 February 2016

Simpally visit the office of the sub-registrar of the location where the property is located.. ask for the charges of stamp duty and registration.. (these charges are calculated on the basis of rent amount and amount of security depost).. draft a rent agreement.. pay the aforesaid charges online through Govt. website. attach the receipts to the agreement and get it regisered at the subregistrar's office.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 February 2016

Eleven month agreement is a leave and licence agreement and it need not be compulsorily registered unless you are from can get the rent agreement typed in a 20 rupees stamp paper by approaching the typing centre located near the sub registrar office

Rakesh V. Khandelwal (Lawyer)     22 February 2016

I agree. In Maharashtra registration is necessary.for specimen form, it is advisable to contact local area lawyer. Concern act which is applicable are different from state to state.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register