25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25

Dr V. Nageswara Rao's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 325

+ View Full Profile

1. I am enrolled as an advocate in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh in the year 1964.

2. I suspended my legal [ractrice as I became a professor of law in Osmania University, Hyderbad.

3. I resumed my practice as a Legal Consultant after I retired from serice in 2000.

4. I have done cases in New York in USA, Hamburg and Frankfurt in Germany and in Togo and Sudan in Africa.

5. My book on Indian Evidence Act has been published in 2012 by LexisNexis/Butterworths, India.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Taught Evidence for 48 years and taught Indian Constitution and Comparative Constitutional Law, Pubkic and Private International Law , IPRs, Torts etc for 37 years. After retirement as professor of law from Osmania University, Hyderabad

My area of expertise
    Criminal Law, Evidence, IPRS, Public and Private International Law.

My experience in the area (years):
    48 years

Organizations I belong to:
    Retired as Professor of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad and presently legal consultant.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    About 150 articles in Miami University Law Journal, USA, Journal of Indian Law Institute, Criminal Law Journal. My article in Law Institute Journal has been extensively quoted by the Law Commission in its 215th report

Educational credentials:
    BA., LL.M., Ph. D.

Award & Honors:
    1. Gold Medal for University first in LL.B. Osmania University 2. United States Fulbright Fellowship for Ph.D. in University of Miami, USA

• Raj Kumar Makkad says : Boycott
    Dear Sir! The aim of Admin seems to tarnish the image of the experts which is reflected from his saying to tom that 'it is childlike that some experts are not replying the queries'. Admin has no care or thankfulness for experts so what is the use to devote our energy and expertise for such person? He is earning only on the basis of our activities but still he is engaged in the activities of destruction of the image and dignity of experts. Do you like this?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799