LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

When a person executes a agreement of sale in person of other person and was agreed to exeucte the sale deed but a person failed to execute the sale deed then the person in whose name agreement of sale is exeucted can file complaint before the consumer forum for relief. Not to execute the sale deed amounts to deficiency of service.
"Loved reading this piece by adv. rajeev ( rajoo )?
Join LAWyersClubIndia's network for daily News Updates, Judgment Summaries, Articles, Forum Threads, Online Law Courses, and MUCH MORE!!"

Tags :

Category Others, Other Articles by - adv. rajeev ( rajoo )