LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harikrishnan ( gazetted officer)     15 August 2012

Written evidence for money motto married

i married a girl on march 10th 2008. After the marriage she accepted relationship with boyfriend, so she herself go away from me to her hometown. After few days she herselfl explain the think to her family until requested me not to tell anybody. But after she never sent any legal form of separation. she already conceive by her boyfriend it was conceal and marriage had been conducted without her consent.  i never have physical relationship with her. i came to know illegally she aborted the child to grab my money. i filed court case for nullify of marriage. After i filed suit she sent letter to my office as my mother torturing for dowry .she complaint in that letter Due to torture she unable to live with me. she herself written in that letter to advice me to live with her or otherwise requested half my salary should deposit in her bank  account. but she never ask for reunion she want to grab money & to lead happy life with her boyfriend. can i produce this letter as a evident, she married me only for grab money. she only once appear before the court. she appear always maintenance case. she appear before lok adalat for compensation.she cheated me. please advice me thanks. is it any use of this letter as a evident.


 1 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     16 August 2012

its a case of voidable marriage.

grounds : adultry / fraud / cheating.


u will get free from her - but it takes time as the courts are over-burdoned.

be patient.

nothing to worry about.

let her throw false allegations - keep collecting evidences.

concentrate on ur main case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads