In 1979 : My Grand Father (Christian) writing a Will distributing his land (37 cents) to two sons S1 and S2. Will is registered/executed in the Registrar Office. Witnesses are his daughters D1 and D2.
In 1985 : My Grand Father changed his mind and registering 5 cents land to S1, S2, D1 and D2. He didn't write any new will or made any modification to his first will. And this 20 cents is from the 37cents land he owned.
In 2001 : Grand Father expired. Grand Mother and other daughters D3,D4,D5,D6 have not received anything. My Grand Mother arguing that the 17 cents remaining should go to D3-D6, that was his intention while registering land in 1985. And their sons S1&S2 doesn't agree to this. Also Grand Mother doesn't have any written proof for his intention or wish.
- In this condition is there any support my Grand Mother and D3-D6 can get from the law if they approach the court ?
My question is once he has registered/given 20 cents in the name of his sons and the witnesses,
1) What will happen to the remaining 17 cents land, which is still in Grand Father's name ?
2) Is the first will he has written before land registration is still valid ?
3) Whether the remaining 17 cents land will go to his sons S1 and S2 ?
4) His widow or any of his daughters (D3 - D6) who didn't get any land can claim the balance 17 cents ?
I really appreciate your valuable comments.