LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dineshp83 - Legal Fighter. (manager)     05 August 2014

Writ petition in hc against joint registar co op hsg soc

Dear Experts,

A person has a registered sale deed of a govt land .A sale deed executed without HON. collector and societies permission which are primary and permanent conditions laid by government at the time of granting land to society, Soc leased land to its members approved by hon. Collector

This persons sale deed is challenged in lower court , that it is bogus and void legal heirs got stay order against this sale deed from sr. div court.

This person has challenged society membership of the legal heirs he succeeded in getting one impugned judgment from DDR co op Hsg soc that , he is eligible to become member of the society subject to approval of the collector and decision of societies to refuse membership has been set aside, heirs challenged that order in Joint register co op hsg society he accepted their appeal and order of DDR was dismissed now after almost 24 months he has filled writ petition in HC praying to set aside Joint registers order.


1 if his sale deed is disputed and has stay on it till judgment can he file writ in HC on the basis of disputed sale deed?

2 He submits different version of his story in co op court, revenue and civil.

3 He has 2 sale deed of same property registered in his name can this be material fact has he always furnish old sale deed there is a gap of 15 months in both the sale deed?


 1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     04 January 2015

If the collector had executed the sale deed,there is no question in going on appeal since the same is done by the competent authority.The first deed might be the lease cum sale deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query