LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk   12 December 2017

Writ format needed

I like to file a writ petition in Kerala high court. Unfortunately I am not in a situation to hire a lawyer, hence want to file a written petition on unnecessary survilence and breaking my privacy. I am jobless for three years and seems no help from police complaint. Can you send me or refer me the format of writ petition that I can file. I want to file against all articles relating to unnecessary stalking , criminal intimidation, blocking my visit to court premises ( executive interfering into judicial area ), phone tapping, internet tapping . Lot of trouble hence (1) need a format which I can fill in and file in Kerala high court. (2) Another question is how we can approach judge directly for help. I tried already via phone to judge, but getting redirected to meet legal services who are not willing to help. One can not exactly find out who is stalking and creating trouble. Legal Services want exact name of person, a complaint which is pending with police. Can you answer (1) and (2). I like to file one remove trouble and get into a job. Thanks SK

Learning

5 Replies

Sk   12 December 2017

I want to file in person- petitioner in person...

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     12 December 2017

Dear friend,

In every State and in each district there is office called LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY, who will provide you free legal service including filing of Writ Petitions free of cost ect., Some legal assistance is required to file a Writ Petiton. If your need more suggestions then
please come to my office with prior permission and remitting fees to PATHLEGAL, I will try to solve your problem.
If you are not from Karnataka State then send your full question and documents to my e-mail.
With regards,
Kishan
Retd Judge

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 December 2017

The facts, as posted, suggests no actionable issue.

Sk   13 December 2017

It is strange when I called high court number, they connected to a person in enquiry. He was saying like this. You have experience, look for new job. Don't go behind all these . If not you will not be able to do even a small business. This is a threat, criminal intimidation. A person whom I knew was also saying this. He was also telling Judges will be threatened. So I can not win the case . I recorded it and send it to high court email I'd. It is clear some people screwed me, and they know it is wrong. Blocking from all angles is criminal , and article 50 is also broken in addition to fundamental right. Opportunity to job is broken for govt psc test, as I was stalked in the exam too. Stalking refers to people coming and telling same statement what you hear earlier. I know I am put under camera survilence, it may be like hadiya case, SC need to intervene. Waiting for CJ to be appointed in Kerala HC.

Sk   13 December 2017

It is strange when I called high court number, they connected to a person in enquiry. He was saying like this. You have experience, look for new job. Don't go behind all these . If not you will not be able to do even a small business. This is a threat, criminal intimidation. A person whom I knew was also saying this. He was also telling Judges will be threatened. So I can not win the case . I recorded it and send it to high court email I'd. It is clear some people screwed me, and they know it is wrong. Blocking from all angles is criminal , and article 50 is also broken in addition to fundamental right. Opportunity to job is broken for govt psc test, as I was stalked in the exam too. Stalking refers to people coming and telling same statement what you hear earlier. I know I am put under camera survilence, it may be like hadiya case, SC need to intervene. Waiting for CJ to be appointed in Kerala HC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register