Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rachel   27 October 2015

Workplace harassment

Dear Sir,

My case is on my previous employer for harassing me ruthlessly, before, during and after employment. I happened to resign only because I was being tortured to resign by their office staff before getting placed. However, the Principal was the one who has been making plans and started physically hurting me and students. Whenever she used to hit students she used bring them to office and try to see how I react. Some of the students used to keep expecting me to come for help. I decided to resign on getting placed because I can't bear to see these. 

1. Office staff was s*xually harassing me. They asked will I say to anyone that she is calling me for s*xual inter course on Christmas day celebration.

2. They were meddling with work reports and like playing serious pranks to mistakes.

3. Planned to blame for stealing money during Christmas.

4. Making faces at me and abused students for pranks.

5. Hit me with ball in December.

7. Were annoying my mother and created displeasure at home as I innocently tried to make her active like before.

8. Stole my mobile phone and made a plan for threatening me using my mobile and sent office boy..

9. Made problems and have not given correct relieving orders and no salary certificate, not sure whether is of standard format but from the letter I will say is not because do not adhere to consistency.

I myself list out so many to 20s and a lawyer could do more....how should I file a compensation claim petition???and what's the bargain I can quote????police took one year enquiry and are not denying.....

Look forward to hear what all I could do????

Rachel 

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2015

Since you have already lodged a complaint with the police, you may better wait for the investigation to be completed, if you are not satisfied with their investigation you may approach a higher police officer with a request to issue directions to the local police for a speedy investigation and proper legal action against the culprits named in your complaint. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register