Learn Execution Proceedings Under CPC Order 21.
Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri Nivas   22 December 2019

working couple - ego hurts - divorce

I'm an executive 36 year old Govt employee.. married with working woman.. due to very minor issues my wife not allowing my kids to take my hometown to see my old aged parent..for the past two years I'm trying with a calm heart and pleading my wife to allow my kids to take my home town for atleat one day.. still I'm staying with my wife n kids.. now I lost hope that she never turned up.. I want to take divorce.. kindly suggest the procedure..


 5 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 December 2019

Settle the matter amicably without intervention of legal process which shall ruin married life and up bringing of children.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     22 December 2019

legal doors must be knocked as last retort, but if you have done every bit from your part to peacefully settle issue and nothing positively coming out then no harm to take legal steps.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 December 2019

If you think that your plan for divorce can please your aged parents and make them happy, and if your innocent children's future will be bright after you take divorce, and if you are confident that you can find better obliging wife after divorce,  you can certainly go for a divorce.  It is your duty split into towards your parents and children and you have to balance it for few years.

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     22 December 2019

Agreed with learned lawyers...make it to first amicably resolve otherwise courts n lawyers are available...

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     22 December 2019

Settle the matter amicably

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query