Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Women Favoring Laws are used As Legal tool of Extortion

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Another hypocrisy...

This person says he's only against false cases,filed by false women.Repeatedly he focusses on the word "FALSE"

But on the other hand he says he will never asked his INNOCENT sister,who was HARASSED by husband and inlaws,to file any cases.Now a when a harassed daughter inlaw files cases against perpetrators,will they not be GENUINE cases?

So what makes him think that I am supporting false cases,when he cannot even support a wronged women himself?

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
"
A person who believes in standing up against injustice will never ask harassed women to first face inlaws' harassment,and then later forgive them,so that they can escape from their misdeeds.

If he believes so much in not standing up against injustice,then why does he have to participate in such dharnas?Are these dharnas not symbolic of standing up against injustice,ie,biased laws?

Someone has rightly said....."LEAD BY EXAMPLE"

Lastly people cannot tell me what I should discuss in threads..I noted this hypocrisy today,so I expressed it.I am not like this hypocritic person,who preaches certain ideas,but can't follow them
"

Are you fighting for womens' rights really ? No, its a hypocracy, you are ignoring the plight of mothers and sisters trapped in false cases. I am fighting for innocent families and I would not proudly say that I am fighting for the rights of women in general even if they are bad ! I am fighting against law misuse and fighting for thousands of human beings who have been harassed I am ready to proudly state that I am not fighting for someone's greed or some woman's monetary gains no matter she has given a single day of duty towards her marriage or not

(Guest)

The weaknesses of a schizophrenic mind...Repeatedly misunderstanding my statements...I finally bow down to your schi.........

1 Like

(Guest)

Meenal.. lets don't waste our energy and tym for live and let live vs Avani.

Have u noticed

1. whenever we talk they term us feminist.
  2. when L&L is in trouble, Avani appears
  3. When discussing abt laws he can tell us his sis stories, but whn u talked in the abv post then it became personal attack

BTW...L&L who is the culprit lady who traped your sister ?

Is your wife??

2 Like

(Guest)
"
A person who believes in standing up against injustice will never ask harassed women to first face inlaws' harassment,and then later forgive them,so that they can escape from their misdeeds.

If he believes so much in not standing up against injustice,then why does he have to participate in such dharnas?Are these dharnas not symbolic of standing up against injustice,ie,biased laws?

Someone has rightly said....."LEAD BY EXAMPLE"

Lastly people cannot tell me what I should discuss in threads..I noted this hypocrisy today,so I expressed it.I am not like this hypocritic person,who preaches certain ideas,but can't follow them himself.
"

Ha ha ha!

This perhaps means that she should file cases BEFORE facing any harassment from in-laws?..ofcourse this is what happens in most of the cases!

we will stand for our rights and fight back ....not by lies, but BY TRUTH and courage!..so dharna is the right way indeed.

Those enjoying WRONG MONEY, can sit quietly in their Air conditioned rooms and think about their past wrongdoings and their future!

Those deprived of their "Right to Life and Liberty", will come out in open.

(Guest)
"
Another hypocrisy...

This person says he's only against false cases,filed by false women.Repeatedly he focusses on the word "FALSE"

But on the other hand he says he will never asked his INNOCENT sister,who was HARASSED by husband and inlaws,to file any cases.Now a when a harassed daughter inlaw files cases against perpetrators,will they not be GENUINE cases?

So what makes him think that I am supporting false cases,when he cannot even support a wronged women himself?
"

Yes Meenal, thats about her family culture. Maybe her sister is better off without filing cases ? And these false cases are ultimately meant for extortion otherwise can money compensate for torture ?  If your theory is used, sons of millionaires will beat their wives and pay off. They will file divorce and pay off and get married again. Society and culture will be ruined with such money mindedness. If two people cannot live together, they should part ways. I know its very difficult for some people to understand what I mean. I have seen a family that has never lived and would not let others live. No one on earth is going to carry this money to heaven. One SHOULD not concentrate his life on other peoples' money. And if one does such a wrong thing, don't expect others to also become bad.

Don't worry about her sister, a person making sane decisions in life moves on while the others just concentrate on spoiling one's own life and that of the others ...

(Guest)

Ha Ha

You are right Utpala.He's the husband of his wife who trapped him in some maintenance case.If he was not earning at that time and this maintenance was awarded to her still,why did he not appeal in a higher court?

Look at his immaturity.Nowhere both of us say that false cases must be supported..Even  few male members here who support men's rights know of my neutral nature,that I never support wrong people.Yet this stupidly thinking person keeps harassing us for things we never said.

He has no common sense,and even the basic IQ.So he keeps misunderstanding what is being said.

Let us concentrate on our own tasks,and let him concentrate on that dharna,which they have been planning to start for the past 1 month

(Guest)
Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"
Meenal.. lets don't waste our energy and tym for live and let live vs Avani.

Have u noticed

whenever we talk they term us feminist.

when L&L is in trouble, Avani appears

When discussing abt laws he can tell us his sis stories, but whn u talked in the abv post then it became personal attack

BTW...L&L who is the culprit lady who traped your sister ?

Is your wife??
"

When Meenal and Roshni are in trouble Utpala appears !

BTW Avani appears whenever any such innocent family is trapped. And Avani will continue to do so whether people like it or not :)

(Guest)

Utpala,I think now we should start a new dharna.Where we demand that all rapists,kidnappers,murderers,corrupt govt. officials involved in scams etc should be forgiven.

Otherwise their victims who file cases against them will spoil their own and the culprits' lives.

What do you say?

1 Like

(Guest)
"
The weaknesses of a schizophrenic mind...Repeatedly misunderstanding my statements...I finally bow down to your schi.........
"

Hey Roshni, Why do you bow down to women who file false cases ? Comeon, dont show your support so clearly ! Ohhhh... I know why u would be bowing down to them :p

hema (law officer)     20 May 2011

If law is misused, it should be abolished, is a peculiar thought reserved only for middle class indian males, their mothers and sisters.  through out the world laws of the land are misused.  hence, when a legislation is drafted, expert committee sits to give final touch to the law so that its provisions are not misused.  even then, they cannot forsee all the future complications, once law comes into effect.  that is why, there will be a provision in law (Act) empowering the government to make rules, to avoid the misuse of law.  as such provisions are there, the govt. without approaching the legislative body, can straight away make amendments and bring them into force and place such amendments later on as and when legislative body sits for doing its business, for its approval.  such provision is called enabiling provision.  ipc has got such enabiling provision.

amendment of section 498-A is under consideration for some time.  there are certain observations from supreme court and there are law commission reports on the subject and there are studies from national commision for women on the same subject.  they are not unanimous, but  conflicting observations have come from these bodies.  similarly the women's organisations and some other affected groups are also sending their suggestions about section 498-A and they are in active consideration.

but the most important question comes forth is -

if a law is misused or it does not fulfill the objects for which it is enacted, shall it be abolished totally or shall it be amended so that the mischief can be plugged and the Act shall serve its purpose and achieve the objects, for which it is made?

by mere misuse, if the Act is to be abolished, then there will be no Acts in india.

Take Section 138 N.I. Act.  it is totally misused. the judges are running away from the courts by seeing the sheer volume of s. 138 NI Act cases.  The SC is intervening intermittently by describing what is "dishonour of cheque", but the cases are multiplying every day.  total misuse of this provision,crippling our entire lower judicial system.

take NDPS Act, Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act.  total misuse.  always, only poor people are apprehended and put behind bars.  no easy bail provision.  if you call any law draconian law, it is the draconian law like TADA and POTA.  the big sharks, who are in this business of narcotics are funding the political parties in power and enjoying the money and muscle power by pumping the narcotic drugs in the society.  this Act is totally misused.

take IT Act.  A large bunch of chartered accountants sit only for the purpose of finding mischevious ways to evade tax and advise their corporate clients.  then corporates on the basis of such advise, misuse the law.  shall it be abolished?

recently one sc judge observed, if there is any misuse of legal provision in ipc, it is Section 307.  He asked, shall it be removed? He himself answered "no".  he says, there is a purpose behind this provision to protect the victims and hence, it should be allowed to keep its place in the statute book.  he further said that the duty of the courts is to stop misuse and at the same time to protect the people, who properly use it.  for that purpose only courts are constituted.

so, if section 498-A is misused, it is the duty of the courts to stop misuse.  it is illogic and criminal demand to ask that it should be abolished totally.  The meaning of such demand is give the right to  men and their families  to physically and mentally harass the wife.  that is not acceptable in any civilised society.

3 Like

(Guest)
"
Utpala,I think now we should start a new dharna.Where we demand that all rapists,kidnappers,murderers,corrupt govt. officials involved in scams etc should be forgiven.

Otherwise their victims who file cases against them will spoil their own and the culprits' lives.

What do you say?
"

Maybe u can favour such people so u are free to concentrate on them !

(Guest)

Meenal,

You talked about my IQ earlier also, check my replies there!

Remember, I told you about my GRE scores and you did not even know what GRE means??

I am a woman, stop calling me "HE", else I will start calling you "HE"

1 Like

(Guest)

ha ha ..

dukhti rag pe haath rakh diya.....

ha ha ..now attcking Roshni..!!

why u left hema and ambika..thay are sleeping..

1 Like

(Guest)
"
Ha Ha

You are right Utpala.He's the husband of his wife who trapped him in some maintenance case.If he was not earning at that time and this maintenance was awarded to her still,why did he not appeal in a higher court?

Look at his immaturity.Nowhere both of us say that false cases must be supported..Even  few male members here who support men's rights know of my neutral nature,that I never support wrong people.Yet this stupidly thinking person keeps harassing us for things we never said.

He has no common sense,and even the basic IQ.So he keeps misunderstanding what is being said.

Let us concentrate on our own tasks,and let him concentrate on that dharna,which they have been planning to start for the past 1 month
"

FINALLY !!! Good that now you want to stop concentrating on me and L&L. Well I dont have any doubts, I can understand your IQ well :p

Recent Topics

View More