Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Women Favoring Laws are used As Legal tool of Extortion

Page no : 8

sachin (sse)     24 May 2011

hi

my case is in mediation centre under CAW  cell cae , i want to bring my wife back ,but she said that there is no chance of her coming back and want a quick divorce . she is asking for permanent alimony of 1 crore alimony which far beyond our family reach .otherwise as usual she has threaten to file a false FIR against me and my whole family under various cases .

what  should be my strategy as i dont want to submit to their demand ,but at the same time they are using all kinds of lie like dowry etc to build up case against me .

should i negotiate for lower alimony and go for mutual divorce (to avoid harassment and cruetly by my wife and her family ) or fight my case and stand up for my rights as i know i am right .

(Guest)

Well, if you want to have a safe second marriage, fight it out and come out clean!

If you succumb to the blackmail and extortion and settle it for a high amount, your next wife is also expected to take advantage of your weakness in future.

zimmerzapper (student)     24 May 2011

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
" @ utpala kaur

I have many a work to do . Not just arguing. I didn't even read your posting where my sign of thumb down appear. In my profile also zimmerzapper shows thumb down on those posts in which I generally ask or share something. Like joke. What is meant of thumb down when I ask some query ? or crack joke ?

Ok I'll mark thumb up more on your profile. 

HAPPY ?

Khush raho.
"

i gave you a thumb down for a different reason.

zimmerzapper (student)     25 May 2011

what's the cause of such big fonts