Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Women Favoring Laws are used As Legal tool of Extortion

Page no : 2

(Guest)

okay Kushan ji..

get rid of means modification also..i did not know.Today i came to know.

Using of big fonts..Why blaming Arup alwz??

U too use big fonts.:)

(Guest)

utpala kaur

The problem for you is you are very senstive for women rights and its good:P and i like your approach but you dont know the real picture (so called reality),you are not an advocate so you havent seen practical (picture)

But after joing lci you will know the real picture.

And you have deleted about me profile info and put this ::)........hi

thanks for visiting my profile..

Now, its good but earlier is better because you said that i am not an advocate but interested in women rights laws.:P

Jara bhari duniya dekho court me jaoo, you know the real picture( dont sit in front of pc in your home)

Update: I havent use big fonts like earlier you used check my earlier posts..I havent blame or oppose you ,i only said to you just know the reality(truth)

(Guest)

Live and let live

we are human being first before we categorize ourselves to man and woman.sometime bhabi is wrong and many times sis in law and MIL is wrong....... in some cases victim does not get justice..and sometimes accused gets aquitted .....Abolition of those women favouring laws would make your sis suffer someday at her in-laws place.because u could not save her in your own home..how would she be safe among some new people and in a complete new environment?

in your case you and your family may not  be wrong but your bhabi/wife misused laws made for a woman's saftey.Suppose that type culprit lady  someday become your sisters MIL...then?

(Guest)

For the first time, I agree with you Kushan...

Many people havent yet seen the REAL PICTURE..mayb they will realize only when someone close to them is ruined and dragged to suicide in front of their eyes and they inspite of having witnessed his truth, will not be able to save his life !

1 Like

(Guest)

Utpala ji,

If my sister is trapped in wrong people, I will offer her support physically and financially forever and suggest her to walk out of the relationship proudly with her head high...A girl grown in a family culture like mine would never file false cases and allege false "DOWRY DEMANDS"...most importantly, a girl like me or my sister will never seek MONEY in return for TORTURE .............These are not JUST words, these are based on true experience!

True victims are not strong enough to get any reliefs either, its the strong and powerful dirty women who earn the best rewards out of this system!

1 Like

(Guest)

yes I changed about me in my profile.So??

Is there any wrong?:)

I may not be an advocate.But many of my LLB classmates and my good frnds are now advocates.So I know the reality to some extent.I am very sensitive or not ..plz go thru my all posts then plz make a comment..

(Guest)

Don't worry LiveAndLetLive,

Some women who are blindly talking about WOMENS' rights and ignoring the plight of the mothers and sisters trapped in false cases are also having sisters-in-law !  Infact not just her, its applicable to all.

Nowadays there is no guarantee of marriages and even after 15-20 years of happy married life, couples are seen to be separating and some women filing false cases.

(Guest)

@ Utpala

Why are you banging your head against this wall named MR. Live and Let Live?

He/She is the biggest hypocrite on earth.

All people of HIS group always give a common reply,when asked what will they do if their own sister is harassed...That they will ask her to remain quiet,forgive the abuses,forget the abuses,and move on.But they will never get the culprit punished.

NOW HOLD YOUR BREATH!!

This man named Live and Let Live,who is so peaceful and will never teach HIS own sister to retaliate is passionately participating in dharnas against women favouring laws.Go through the thread named "FAST UNTO DEATH AGAINST ANTI-MEN LAWS".You will know how forgiving he's.

A forgiving person will never get into dharnas or protests,because they indicate complaining nature and criticism of system.If he wants his sister to forgive and forget abuses and move on,he too should forgive and forget abuses of these so called women extortionists,and move on in life.

If he is so peaceful,why is he getting into all these dharnas?He shoulld sit at home,meditate and go into a samadhi.And forgive all women,including his own wife/bhabhi who maybe harassed him by asking for maintenance.

Look at all his posts and his tone of speaking.You will know how forgiving he is!

3 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
"
@ Utpala

All people of HIS group always give a common reply,when asked what will they do if their own sister is harassed...That they will ask her to remain quiet,forgive the abuses,forget the abuses,and move on.But they will never get the culprit punished.

NOW HOLD YOUR BREATH!!

This man named Live and Let Live,who is so peaceful and will never teach HIS own sister to retaliate is passionately participating in dharnas against women favouring laws.Go through the thread named "FAST UNTO DEATH AGAINST ANTI-MEN LAWS".You will know how forgiving he's.

A forgiving person will never get into dharnas or protests,because they indicate complaining nature and criticism of system.If he wants his sister to forgive and forget abuses and move on,he too should forgive and forget abuses of these so called women extortionists,and move on in life.

If he is so peaceful,why is he getting into all these dharnas?He shoulld sit at home,meditate and go into a samadhi.And forgive all women,including his own wife/bhabhi who maybe harassed him by asking for maintenance.

Look at all his posts and his tone of speaking.You will know how forgiving he is!

"

(Guest)
"
@ Utpala

NOW HOLD YOUR BREATH!!

"

@ Meenal, can we discuss law instead of giving personal comments ? I have been asking you to do that since a long time and you disappear eveytime I talk about that.

1 Like

(Guest)

@meenal bahadur

Yes, meenal discuss about laws not giving personal comments:

If she starts personal comments then you give your opinion untill then talk about laws.

(Guest)

Ha Ha

Now the topic has been diverted elsewhere,when I spoke the bitter truth about you Mr. /Live And Let Live?

You want me to talk about law,and not any other topics???

See your sentences discussed with Utpala,just a while back..Are they discussing law?

"If my sister is trapped in wrong people, I will offer her support physically and financially forever and suggest her to walk out of the relationship proudly with her head high...A girl grown in a family culture like mine would never file false cases and allege false "DOWRY DEMANDS"...most importantly, a girl like me or my sister will never seek MONEY in return for TORTURE .............These are not JUST words, these are based on true experience!

True victims are not strong enough to get any reliefs either, its the strong and powerful dirty women who earn the best rewards out of this system!"

So this sentence is discussing law,or is it discussing personal beliefs,which are only hypocritic?

...............................................................................................................................................................

Some women who are blindly talking about WOMENS' rights and ignoring the plight of the mothers and sisters trapped in false cases are also having sisters-in-law !  Infact not just her, its applicable to all.

Is this not a personal comment on Utpala?

1 Like

(Guest)

Meenal,

I am still trying to find sense in those words, ha ha ha!

Who made u believ that I am "HE"?

YOu always get into others' matters unnecessarily....DHARNA is not torturing anybody and is not equivalent GETTING AN INNOCENT FAMILY ARRESTED in a false case!

While I am using the word "innocent family" again and again and talking about false cases in particular, you should not get aggressive if you have not filed a FALSE CASE or you do not believe in filing FALSE CASES.

I hope you would also agree that FALSE CASE is a false case and cannot be justified!

You never bothered about the INNOCENT sisters trapped in these cases, so I dont believe that you are wellwisher of WOMEN!

Even Mahatma Gandhi was not against Dharna. The only theory OF Gandhi ji I do not wish to follow is "agar koi thappad maare to doosra gaal aage kar do".

Koi thappad maare to haath pakad ke, aankh dikhakar strongly roko zaroor, fir chahe forgive kar do agar wo ruk jaaye ;)

1 Like

(Guest)

A person who believes in standing up against injustice will never ask harassed women to first face inlaws' harassment,and then later forgive them,so that they can escape from their misdeeds.

If he believes so much in not standing up against injustice,then why does he have to participate in such dharnas?Are these dharnas not symbolic of standing up against injustice,ie,biased laws?

Someone has rightly said....."LEAD BY EXAMPLE"

Lastly people cannot tell me what I should discuss in threads..I noted this hypocrisy today,so I expressed it.I am not like this hypocritic person,who preaches certain ideas,but can't follow them himself.

(Guest)
"
Ha Ha

Now the topic has been diverted elsewhere,when I spoke the bitter truth about you Mr. /Live And Let Live?

You want me to talk about law,and not any other topics???

See your sentences discussed with Utpala,just a while back..Are they discussing law?

"If my sister is trapped in wrong people, I will offer her support physically and financially forever and suggest her to walk out of the relationship proudly with her head high...A girl grown in a family culture like mine would never file false cases and allege false "DOWRY DEMANDS"...most importantly, a girl like me or my sister will never seek MONEY in return for TORTURE .............These are not JUST words, these are based on true experience!

True victims are not strong enough to get any reliefs either, its the strong and powerful dirty women who earn the best rewards out of this system!"

So this sentence is discussing law,or is it discussing personal beliefs,which are only hypocritic?

...............................................................................................................................................................

Is this not a personal comment on Utpala?

"

Meenal, I was talking about u, the way u were talking abt LiveAndLetLive. And "some people" is not a personal comment :P ...

BTW, why are u so much in favour of false cases ?