Originally posted by : Roshni B..
1. more time for each other
Rejoinder: If working husband comes late from work how couple will have more time for each other?. If MIL is a constant pain in DIL’s back how she can enjoy ‘time’ with her working husband?. If working husband is sales man and works out of town how one expects couple to have more time for each other?.
2. no extra, marital affairs as men wont find females at workplace
Rejoinder: You mean to say Indian workforce now will not employ females?. Thanks, men’s rights activists now need not have to oppose Sexual Harassment at Workplace Bill. India's female wishing to find a work and stand on their feet will be paid wages by you so that they are not harassed at workplace by married men!
3. wife at home will have more energy, so less cribbing about being overburedened, which a working woman usually complains
Rejoinder: A house wife employees maids for all household chores remember the maids Union call the other day as have also demanded equal share in husband’s salary so there goes all her energy as it sees some tough competition in the cards.
4. more time to exercise and maintain a figure. working woman rushes to work and comes back late. so no time to exercise. so better health.
Rejoinder: Majority of Type II diabetes in India is among housewife reason being their sedentary lifestyle and oily tadka and I doubt husband will allow her luxury of a male personal trainer when he goes to office so that his wife gets “exercise’ J
5. can focus better on her grooming and looks as she has enough time.
Rejoinder: Yes why not working husbands salary is for that and unless he meets her demands for ‘cream’ how one expects her to be in good looks.
6. More time for children. no need to put them in creches/under maids.
Rejoinder: Rural housewife being un-educated still will need crèche. Urban educated housewife needing time for housework, exercise and grooming in exact order as you wrote in above paras will be left with no other choice other than still use crèches / maid supervision.
7. In her spare time, woman can have an active social life with her female frenz,join yoga/dance calsses,pursue any hobby etc for which a working woman usually has no time.
Rejoinder: Yes that is more or less definition of metro wife and kitty parties that they do which I keep reminding here to which you complain to Admin. and got those posts deleted now you are using my copyright word/phrase and agreeing to me which I find amusing.
8. She can feed her family with freshly prep. foods unlike a working woman who has to serve processed/precooked foods.
Rejoinder: Rural housewife does not use processed / pre-cooked food items as everything around her organic. Now visit any of the local markets in city and daily see there most of the diners are mostly housewives be it at road side tikki wala's stall or family restaurants. These costs money too, to a working husband on account of not being served processed food wow how much you can degrade all those working women one sees in your para 8!.
9. No need to depend much on cooks who may mix poison in your food some day to rob you or do any kinda crime.As such crime rate is shooting up in india.
Rejoinder: From last 15 days only crime rate that shoot up pan India is r@pe and no other nature of crime hit headlines so relax about housemaid crime statistics and that happens with old retired couples big bungalows not at urban lower or middle class homes.
Your above 9 para stone age piece of literary work here is distorted version from a “leftist feminist nun” diary. Nevertheless, keep up the confused literacy work we need some deviation from r@ped India.