Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya (Manager)     14 April 2013

Withdraw 498a in andhra pradesh

Hi,

My wife's side came to settlement and ready to withdraw 498a. I am from Andhra Pradesh and I believe 498 is compoundable in AP. Can you please suggest me the procedure to withdraw the case. As per some posts my wife has to approach AP high court for withdrawal. This is the only way or can she approach lok adalath.

Thanks,

Learning

4 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     14 April 2013

If it is compoundable then she can withdraw the complaint in the same court where the case is going on.

www.mehnat.in

janaki raman (life)     23 July 2013

Great ,

atlast one tried to take498wife who is ready to reconcile with you.

Make the option available for reconciliation.Dont throw condition on her in front of judge for reconciliation just make ita point that you want to reconcile thats it.

Follow the procedure and get back your wife live happliy dont repeat the mistake of annoying eachother.

70% fights are for money.Does not your lawyer is taking heavy amount from you,then why to fight wife on trivial matters.You need to apply in same court for compromise procedure.

Reformist !!! (Other)     29 July 2013

janaki, he never mentioned that he is taking his wife back.............he mentioned that wife is gng to take 498a case back.................

**Victim** (job)     29 July 2013

Your wife can withdraw 498 (a) at any point and it is not necessay that  you mention in court whether or not you want her back. All the settlement conditions has to be mentioned in divorce petition it has nothing to do with 498(a). Your wife can write simply that due to so and so reason she wants to withdraw the case.

P.S. Don't forget you are also fighting case against state . I suggest you check with your lawyer because there was a instance where husband-wife withdrew the complaint but state went on to the higher court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register