Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Will Discipline can clean up rusted corruption?

Page no : 2

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     14 January 2010

Big thing is who will check and who thinks that this country belong to him, so has a national feeling.. Those appointed to check, keep their eyes closed some times intentionally or some time due to pressure. No one has final authority, to whom we can blame.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     15 January 2010

Teachers kill students. Police kills in custody.

From where are you going to import them?

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 January 2010

Mr. Vaish

Your posting has now reached gargantuan proportion without in any way educating us.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     17 January 2010

DEAR ANIL JI ,

I HAVE GOT MY DUTIES  BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA ARTICLE 51A,

IF YOU CAN'T ASK WITH THE S.C. ETC. GO INTO THE BED AND TAKE REST TILL "KRANTI"

WHATEVER YOU WANT TO KNOW I CAN NOT TELL YOU AT PRESENT WITHOUT REFUSAL ORDER FROM THE ABOVE NOTED AUTHORITIES

SEE MY P.M.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     18 January 2010

Mr. Vaish

It seems that you have reached a point of no return in your frustration. I consider it below my dignity to comment on your postings. 

(Guest)

Vaish  Raj  Ki  Shore  ji,

It may be possible for you to get help from this organisation in India.

Please go to " Janhit Manch " with the copy Judgement passed by Supreme Court of India in the contempt pitition no 203 of 1996.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     18 January 2010

HON'BLE CITIZEN'S

IF YOU CAN'T ASK ABOUT THE JUDGEMENT FROM THE SUPREME COURT THEN COMPLAINT AGAINST ME . THIS WILL BE GREAT SEVICE TO THE NATION , AND YOU WILL BE LISTED AS BEST CITIZEN' S OF THE NATION . STILL I AM AWAITING FOR REFUSAL ORDER FROM SUPREME COURT OR CONTEMPT NOTICE FROM SUPREME COURT .

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     18 January 2010

DEAR  SIR ANIL JI / CITIZEN'S
           DO YOUR DUTY TO SAVE THE NATION PROVIDED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA IF YOU ARE REAL CITIZEN  AND SAVE THE DIGNITY OF CONSTITUTION AND NATION NOT YOURSELF DIGNITY AS YOU HAVE STATED IN YOUR POST .

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     28 January 2010

The suggessition made be Niranjan Sir, If Strictly and honestly implemented,which I hope that it could serve the purpose,and DISCIPLINE WOULD AUTOMATICALLY BE EXPECTED TO THE SATISFACTION OF MOHANDAS GANDHIJI SIR.

dr krishan k arora (dy.secy)     28 January 2010

No one is frustrated on this issue. Some one says it should be through education, but teachers kill!!! I advocated compulsory service etc. But we are all forgetting if we do our assigned work whether in private sector or in Govt. set up, and do it diligently with positive attitude-that is problem solving rather than problem producing, we will be doing yeoman service and once we are busy doing work with heart & soul, there will be nothing knwon as corruption, because then each one of us would be busy with no time to think of any thing extra curriculur which includes corruption. idea is do your job sincerely whatever it may be.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register