Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife wants to live alone with husband not with his parents

Page no : 2

Nandha (NIL)     30 December 2012

Originally posted by : zxcqwe

Thanks Mr. Rajiv.

1) Can i transfer my flat to my both sister's name ( they are married) , so in case in future if divorce petition files. i can secure my flat.

yes, you can transfer your flat to your sister's name. Do it immediately. your flat will be safe atleast in your sister's hands.

2) If we donot want to divorce, we can stay seperately. ( She in her parents house) and i in aborad ( or in my house india). In this case, do i have to give her any maintainanece every month.
even if you stay separately, you have to give her maintenance amount. If your wife is working then dont pay her anything now, let her come to you asking for maintenance, and later you can fight the case. Judicial separation is available, but you are doing your background work without your wife's knowledge, then do not attempt this.

3) If she come in my house forcefully, can i not allowed to eneter. Or will she can take any legal step. ( 1) if the house is in my name 2) if the house i had transfer as mention point 1). what will be the result ?

After you transfer your flat, your sister should get a court order to restrict entry of your wife into the flat. however, as a husband , you have to provide a place tfor your wife o live in, if she asks for. In case if she says that he has no plaace to reside, you direct her to stay in some govt. women's shelter and pay the monthly rent for it, but dont pay her money directly.

4) the flat is my hard earn property ( in memory of my loving mother) which was taken before i got married.
 what the law say ?

once you transfer the flat to your sister's name, relax. your wife cannot claim it. But do it before litigation starts.

5) what else care or protection i can take as a proactive step without her knowledge of my wife. which will safe me in future.

since your wife has left the matrimonial home, just inform your nearest police station that your wife left your home and is not living with you. Some police officers may try to call your wife or your's family to confirm this before they accept the application. So, be careful while submitting the application.  Join SIFF and keep in touch with them. 

It seems there is no major problem in your married life, but you have met a wrong life partner. It's a matter of incompatibility. Adamant and egoistic wives will neither find a solution for working out compatibility solution nor they will approach a live and let live solution. Hence, the life is hell!

Every man works hard and comes up in life just to lead a married life providing best possible comforts to beloved wife. But, today's wife comes 'to exercise the law provided rights' than to discharge their duties as a wife. There begins the problem. 

During the last decade transition has been happening in our society and will witness a lot of such broken families for the next 10 to 20 years, after that , who know, maight even become a normal course of life for everyone!!

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     31 December 2012

hi vinay

if u have enough evidence then u can file for divorce under cruelty(mental).or desertion but for this i need every single fact and ur lawyer should be good to suggest u that.Otherwise if she is ready get a mutual divorce with her.For further enquiry 

abhi.kumar9law@gmail.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2012

You questins are replied as under :-

1)      Can i transfer my flat to my both sister's name ( they are married) , so in case in future if divorce petition files. i can secure my flat.

Ans : You believe that your flat will be intact by transfer to sister’s name. God wish you success.  Today you can trust them but tomorrow the situation may be different.  When it comes to property ownership all relations get diluted.  Family courts are full of  litigants who are siblings.  You may be one such person. 

2)      If we do not want to divorce, we can stay separately. ( She in her parents’ house) and i in aboard ( or in my house India). In this case, do i have to give her any maintainanece every month.

Ans : Yes you will pay.

3)      If she come in my house forcefully, can i not allowed to eneter. Or will she can take any legal step. ( 1) if the house is in my name 2) if the house i had transfer as mention point 1). what will be the result ?

Ans : Even if you transfer flat in the name of your sister she has a right to enter the house wherever you are or wherever she resided with you last.  Law does take care of persons like you.

4) the flat is my hard earn property ( in memory of my loving mother) which was taken before i got married. what the law say ?

Ans : Your wife has right to force her entry. Sorry.  In case you die any court can be convinced that transfer of your flat in sister’s name is fraudulent.

4)      what else care or protection i can take as a proactive step without her knowledge of my wife. which will safe me in future.

Ands :- See where you were wrong and attempt reconciliation.  Peace is never costly.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     02 January 2013

@ Nandha,

Every man works hard and comes up in life just to lead a married life providing best possible comforts to beloved wife. But, today's wife comes 'to exercise the law provided rights' than to discharge their duties as a wife. There begins the problem

Loved your words, unless geislation comes to a better way to mitigate even a woman who has marginal confilct because of these sections would be forced/encouraged by sections of people around her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register