Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aziz (Asst. Manager)     16 August 2014

Wife want mediation after completing 1 year of dv case

Hallo experts,

my wife separated from 10/2010 and deny to come back and resume family than she file 498a and other section on 4/2013 and  DV case on 5/2013 and interim maintenance order pass on her side i.e INR 8000/- P.M from date of application on 6/2014 last 2 hearing she failed to submit evidence...I just heard that she want to go for mediation. At very preliminary stage of court course when I approached for mediation she simply Deny it

My question is?

1) can court accept her mediation application. Or can I ask why she want mediation now

2) it is strategy to escape from submission of evidence and delay the court procedure

yet now I don't paid any single pie-nut to her...requesting yours valuable suggestion.

Learning

6 Replies

NUT (Programmer)     17 August 2014

Tell her to withdraw 498a before she opens her mouth for anything else. and ask for settlement and divorce or run cases endlessly . Time is now yours , utilize it . 

mahendrakumar (marketing)     17 August 2014

before going for an official mediation,i suggest to meet her informally and understand her real intention before proceeding further.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     19 August 2014

All Courts prefer mediation in husband wife disputes to end the differences.  In view of such a position of Judiciary propose to your wife and before mediator to  withdraw first all cases filed against you just to come with clean hands before mediation .

Aziz (Asst. Manager)     20 August 2014

Originally posted by : Biswanath Roy

All Courts prefer mediation in husband wife disputes to end the differences.  In view of such a position of Judiciary propose to your wife and before mediator to  withdraw first all cases filed against you just to come with clean hands before mediation .

Thank to all for your valuable feedback

Aziz (Asst. Manager)     20 August 2014

Thanks to all for valuable feedback

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2014

Mediation is no doubt a better choice where you can settle all the issues and go away peacefully after that, but as you suspect, this may be a dilatory tactics adopted by her counsel to drag on the issue and evade deposing evidence to maximum time possible thereby by once the mediation fails, she can come back to the regular court to harass you more and make an exorbitant demand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register