Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife threat dowry dv case after i filed for divorce

Page no : 2

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     15 June 2012

Involve some women's organization and police show the SMSs sent by girl to them and ask them to bring the girl out of the home.  Complain/inform about illegal detention to police.

Srikant N (owner)     16 June 2012

Yesterday in court area, my wife cousin brother came and threatened me to k*ll. He made some signs to me, he tried to provoke me in court area by talking bad langauage.

Evening my wife his uncle came to my relative house and asked to pay 50 lack to him. He told once money is paid he will not contest divorce & if I do not pay then he will file dowry & dv case against me & my family.

My relative gave him understanding why he should not do such things, but his uncle was adament on money.

My parents & relatives have told me to keep patience. Kindly tell me what should I legally of

1. cousin brother

2. uncle

Srikant N (owner)     23 June 2012

My wife has sent letters to my office, it contains false allegations, false blame, threat. She has threatned me to take back divorce suit.

Letter is a computer printout, on the letter address also she has taken computer printout address.

Since she has not written by her hand but her home address she has mentioned. Can I use this as a proof in court ?

Abhilash Nath (Software Developer)     11 June 2014

Hello Srikanth N,

My situation is almost similar to you. I am 34 year old man. So don't think that you are the only person in this world who is spoiling their good ages of life on arguements and courts as a result of marrying girl with mental disorder.

We can just feel that all this happened due to our wrong decision while selecting a proper life partner.

I think these occurs mostly due to arranged marriages by parents and due to some force from parents and relatives on deciding a girl to accept as wife.

Also I think there is a need of Pre Marital counselling which is needed for girls who dont know how to lead a married life. Some fault is there with the improper parenting by the girl's parents who dont know how to brought up a girl child in this society. Thus the real culprits are the girl's parent. I would say to them that dont produce a child if they dont know how to brought up that child. Thus they can avoid spoiling other people's life and future.

So friend you can share your feeling with me also as I am equally sufferer as you.

Email: shineptm@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register