Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Software Engineer)     28 February 2014

Wife suppressing employment in mc case

Hi,

My wife is suppressing her employment and gave affidavit that she is unemployed. I am 100% sure that she is employed in an IT company. What are the different ways available to prove her employment to the family court?

Regards

Raj

Learning

6 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     28 February 2014

Hire a detective and get the necessary details . 

Uma Maheswara (consultant)     28 February 2014

Raj,

The best way is to hire a detective or know about the employment particulars from her relatives,friends or neighbours. If you get to know the details about her company details, you need to file a petition with the details and request the court to get details, there after company legal team will arrange to send the details to the court. Contact your lawyer and file petition, I had done the same thing with my wife.

You cannot get employment particulars through RTI act.

Thanks

Mahesh

Uma Maheswara (consultant)     28 February 2014

Raj,

Get her employment details and family status  from her relatives,friends or neighbours. 

If you get her employment particulars it will be helpful in the maintenance case.

Thanks

Mahesh

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 February 2014

Collect evidences and file application u/s 340 (PURJURY). Wrong affidavit submission is an offence. Punishment upto 1 year Rigorous imprisonment

nikhil singh (Advocate)     28 February 2014

Do one thing search through PAN card if its possible. Get one single proof that she is working rest court will do. Get in touch with all her relatives. Nikhil Singh Associate, Law Consults 'LawCon House', D-61, East of Kailash New Delhi - 110065 https://www.law-consults.com https://www.lawinc.in +917838078186, +919352444446

Raj (Software Engineer)     01 March 2014

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions. I have a proof taken from income tax website that shows the status of the quarterly return filed for the tax deducted from salary by her employer for the period from April 2013 to Dec 2013. That document shows PAN of my wife, TAN of the company, quarterly return filed status as "filed". Is this proof sufficient?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register