Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife strangles Husband and throws body in pond

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Uma,

I totally disagree with you. that there are  more crime against woman.

For every crime report against woman atleast ten against men  goes unreported. This is happening due to multiple things - including media being unfavorable to report crime against men by woman,  our unfounded psyche that crime are against women and self control of man not reporting them in fear of  becomming a subject of social  laughter.

belief  and

1 Like

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     02 June 2011

On one hand..........

People who are getting psychologically affected by  to their posts should introspect why they are getting too many of  them.

On the other...

I was prompted to give too many  to Uma as she only started this culture of giving me multiple .

If someone does not believe me,he can check my profile and Uma's profile also to verify who actually started this culture.So when she started this missile attack of giving me so many at a time,I also gave her the taste of her own medicine.

what kind of introspection went in that prompted to leash a thumb war.....can you share......

zimmerzapper (student)     02 June 2011

i randomly thanked roshni b.. few times to make up for uma's thumbs down, it doesn't mean that i subscribe/agree to her views, etc.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 June 2011

Dear ZZ

There's no need to compensate for thumbs down.I pointed out this only because a woman above had started to crib about getting so many thumbs down,not realising that she herself started this culture.

Please give her thumbs up,as many as possible,to compensate for her own T. Downs.

Recently one of her freind's list members told me that she's come to LCI family forum only for time pass.She also says the same that she enjoys arguments.I am giving popcorn and soda to Uma BEHENJI,which she wants..

1 Like

i'm suprised by the easy access she has to popcorn and soda(is it even sold in india, i thought only coke, pepsi is sold here). many times i wanted to do something like this when a nice movie comes on tv, but i never could.

iske saath mirchi bajji be khalo

bill Rs. 1000 + entertainment charges Rs. 20000

1 Like

(Guest)

Yes soda is v.much available in India.You may go to the market and find out for yourself.I get it even from the grocery store that keeps Pepsi,Coke,etc .

Just few days back I had soda mixed with lemon juice and black salt.Try drinking this combination.You will like it.

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     02 June 2011

Good going..

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     02 June 2011

(Guest)

I have one page full of thumbs down from our roshni b and here are my views about it - she has decided what her life and her time is worth. DON'T DISRESPECT THE DECEASED BY ARGUING ABOUT YOUR LCI POINTS HERE. 
Their friends and relatives might be online tracking the news and LCI ranks high on google. Get a life...

(Guest)

zimmerzapper/ Roshni B

Your only interest is in the circus called thumbs UP/ thumbs down. why do you guys even pretend to be champions of men's or women's rights?

Aap log ne LCI ko nautanki bana rakha hai.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 June 2011

Uma ji

Kindly do not manipulate things..I have spoken for the 1st time about this thumbs up/down issue.I never raised this issue earlier in any of my threads.So don't say that I am obsessed with T. Up/T.Down

If you don't care about T.down why did you show your irritation in this thread today by saying that you are getting too many of them from me?I already answered above that this culture was started by you only some time back,when you started to give me so many T.Down.

Though I found your behavior offensive,I chose to ignore,as I did not want to engage in petty fights.However since you raised this issue today,I also spoke up why I am doing this..

Instead of understanding this viewpoint,you are diverting to other issues, by putting yet another false allegation that I am treating LCI as some nautanki here.

Well,any person going into all my submitted posts/threads from Oct. 2010 till now will know my contributions.If you say I do NAUTANKI here,kindly post all my thread links here where I did nautanki.I am waiting for those links.

I am very much neutral towards all men and women here.Honestly speaking,when I joined LCI,initially I vouched only for women's rights and was also insensitive towards men,which is my mistake.

So eventually I realised that men too have their own problems and started to understand things from their perspective too.

I get messages from harassed men here who seek personal advice from me and I tell them I am not a lawyer.This clearly shows they write to me as they can sense sensitivity in me.If I was doing nautanki here,they would not have written to me.

And if you want to end this THUMBS DOWN fight,kindly stop giving me all these T.DOWN one after another like missiles.I am asking only you to stop this first,since you only started this craze with me some time back.Then I shall also stop.That's a promise

PEACE..

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Uma
"
 DON'T DISRESPECT THE DECEASED BY ARGUING ABOUT YOUR LCI POINTS HERE. 
Their friends and relatives might be online tracking the news and LCI ranks high on google. Get a life...

"

???

I don't understand which sentence typed by Roshni disrespects the deceased.Can someone explain?

(Guest)

@Roshni B:
The truth is I can't find a single thread where you don't do nautanki.

@Zimmerzapper:
You, avani and zeeshan have a GAMEPLAN that no matter what thread I'm posting on, no matter how unrelated, you come and start calling me mentally ill and misquoting my posts from other threads. Your whole idea is to make me react and drive me out of LCI, and it's only because I choose not to be affected by your nonsense that I am still here. 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Uma
"
@Roshni B:
The truth is I can't find a single thread where you don't do nautanki.

@Zimmerzapper:
You, avani and zeeshan have a GAMEPLAN that no matter what thread I'm posting on, no matter how unrelated, you come and start calling me mentally ill and misquoting my posts from other threads. Your whole idea is to make me react and drive me out of LCI, and it's only because I choose not to be affected by your nonsense that I am still here. 

"

O M G ! again she needs attention ! And now discussing her own condition but blaming others ... LOL !

Carry on Uma, and dont forget to give me that series of thumbs down whenever u need attention !