LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     22 August 2010

Wife started torture on my family

My wife is staying at her parental house from last 01 year willingly. After my several request she is so reluctant to come back and stay with my family. We have a kid also of 01 year old. She is sending me various sms everyday containing threatening, false fabricated story as well as asking me huge money per month. I have kept all the sms, took print out and stored backup in my PC. Now a days she has accused me by saying unsatisfactory of s*xual relationship also. Her parents are continuously regulating her to not to join her in matrimonial house. I apprehend that they may take legal action (498a/DV) against me and my family. In this situation how far the sms will get its evidentiary value before the court. Also advise me to take necessary steps to be taken at this stage. Though I have sent her three letters with AD asking her to come back and rejoin, and still every month sending her money also. Actually she wants to stay with me only not in my family. We stayed for 01 year together and were separated from my family. Now a day due to illness of my parents I have decided to stay jointly with them. During our together stay I found her a combination of the following:

1. Cruel

2. Adament/Arogant

3. Living beyond its mean

4. Dominating

5. Perjury

Now I am getting fear to rejoin with her and stay separately again as she has already started to fabricate false story and all. In this situation to save my old poor parent, what Should I do pl advise.. At this stage I am determined to save my parents first rather than my marital relationship. Because, she is trying to extort my money only instead of showing interest to comeback. Whenever she has been asked for the same, She wrote false sms consisting of her mental and physical torture by my parents. As on date I have lost faith on her, under any circumstances I will not be able to trust her.

Today morning She and her mother suddenly visited our house in my absence and asked my parents to allow her to get the cloths from almirah. Desirably my parents answered her to come with my baby first and she may allow the same in my presence. Then they started shouting and created some scene, given threatening and went on.

Under this circumstances what should I do Please advise.

Learning

19 Replies

(Guest)

do you have a communication channel  open with her.? can you meet / talk to her on phone?

No sir, I have stopped to attend her call from long back. Only sms is going on

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 August 2010

COMMUNICATION REQUIRED.

(Guest)

1. Look after your sick parents.

2. Keep the communication channel open with your child and wife.

3. Keep sending money for their upkeep without failure.

4. Use common friends / relatives to break the ice between a husband and wife.

5. Enggage yourself in creative persuits.

6. See if a middle pathc using a seperate home with yoru wife and child and balancing your duties to both liabilities could be thought once again.

7. Be positive.

8. Give a try to all above for some more months and if it still fails then make a call what you want from your marriage with a child and with your parents. 

When I was visited their house, several times we discussed regarding the matter and found that she as well a her parents also motivated me to be stayed separated from my family.

Can I write a letter to local Police station stating her behavior and copy to SP?

(Guest)

1. Ok, what if a seperate hous  ecloser to your parents house and balancing time between both homes done then what issues you visualise may happen !

No Sir, I offered them for the same. But she does not wants to stay at my native place. It is not acceptable for me.

(Guest)

1. So where she wants to live in USA ! Sorry, but where you live is it not in your native place ? OR say using X Y Z try to tell the locations of all three affected people here (she with child is X, you are Y and Z are your old sick parents).

S.B _Kolkata (Service)     24 August 2010

Sir

Now I am living with my family, She doesn't want so. Also she wants to be stayed out of the city at where my house is situated. Is it possible for me to accept the same?

(Guest)

1. Yes, both of you may live out of the city where YOUR house is situated if she does not want to live with you at your parents house.

Sir

It is a serious constraint for me to stay separated from my family as well my native place because of my service and my old parents. They really need my assistance at this stage. But these are having no value before my wife. She believe that after marriage there is no need to keep contact with the family and applicable only for me. So what should I do?

(Guest)

1, Then in that case hire a family court Advocate and file Divorce under cruelty grounds.

Sir,

In that case what are the caution to be taken from my side? Means while If I'll file divorce case first, then is it expedite the chances of filking 498a etc from her side??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register