LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Sachin (Social Service)     28 July 2018

Wife signed mou in mediation bt her intention seem different

wife filed wrong case of DV, filed FIR with case 323, 506 in delhi court and seek maintainence of 45k/month. On 1st date in july, case refered to mediation centre and MOU signed between both parties that husband/wife will equally responsible for all expenses in future and take rented house before 30.08.18 and parents of eighter side will not be purmitted to come at rented acccomention. I have showed 5 flats to my wife since last 1 month for rent purpose which is in budget but she refused all the flats. Despite my requalr talks to her and asking her to expedite the process at the earliest so we can shift quicly and make life smooth, she is not responding properly and seem intententionally delaying the things. presently she is staying with her parents and both my kids are with her. Regarding my FIR, ASI called me to check and I said that our matter has been solved and I have copy of MOU, he then called my wife side but my wife father told ASI to keep FIR open despite he has also signed in MOU. This information was told to me by ASI. Please suggest what shall I do as my next date is on 04.09.18. What may be the consequence if I unable to take rented home before 30.08.18 due to my wife intentionally delying the things. Thanks 

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Sachin (Social Service)     28 July 2018

I have photo of that flats along with location, rented price and communication which I sent to her on whtsapp.

(Guest)

You find some other girl. and remarry.  Dont get into correcting this type of woman.  She will make you go to court till you die anyways.

(Guest)

You find someone else and marry without proof.  If she has problem with you living with someone else then she will only go to court.  Adultery can never be proved even if you stay with a female who is unmarried. 

Vijay Arora (advocate)     28 July 2018

Consult with a good lawyer in Delhi. At this stage, it is not good to judge her intention what she is saying and what exactly she wants. Hope for the good, prepare for the worst.

(Guest)

Dont consult anyone.... you just marry some other woman..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register