This is about a family issue between my dad and mom. I'm the only daughter and child of my mom and dad, I'm married and living with spouse and kids.
My dad and mom is living together(marital life) in a same house in a different place. Dad and mom have been in a bad relationship for several years and recently there have been lot of friction and issue is more intense.
My mom have been helping her family especially her brother and family since my childhood and they are getting lot of financial help from mom. Her brother don't have any job and never worked.
My mom is retired and still lot of her pension money goes to her brother.
May mom and dad are getting into some arguments and recently she had given false police complaints two times against my dad.
She continuous rage, anger, screaming. My dad had to react to this with rage and anger as it's been too much. She has been revenging and torturing in these way and said many times, "I would make you handcuffed by Police".
As a daughter, I'm frustrated and concerned about my dad and our assets(not inherited, this is self earned/self acquired). It looks like she is trying to give the assets to her brother and his kids. So I have couple of questions to support dad.
Self earned property mentioned above are the movable and immovable properties they possesses after their marriage.
- I feel like she has been misusing the immunity she gets from the law for being a woman. How can we deal with this so she won't complain against my dad and defame him?
- Can my dad also file a complaint under men cell?
- How can we prevent the assets going to her brother? Is it possible?
- Can she donate the shared self acquired properties to her brother without my dad's consent?
- Can I object this as an anticipatory measure?
- I'm so frustrated that she doesn't have a moral respect for her family
- Though I'm married, don't I have the rights to get the assets under Hindu Law though I'm a daughter?