LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bikul (engg)     11 December 2012

Wife not want come home and also said not give divorce

hi, my brother wife was going to our father home on 2october2012 and she was said to father my brother beating him she said fake her father , and now her all family abusing to my brother and mother and he said he make fake dahej act and our all family go to jail, my brother said to his wife to come home she said i will let you know after 10-15 days and after she said same word, my brother also have 3year boy, when my brother to talk him she said he not want to talk with or he is sleeping,  she learn to boy when anyone ask to him for your father said he beating my mother and he is not good, my brother wife said she join computer coaching and will go to job, she is not come to my brother home also she not love to 3year child, she go to market or party and she leave the boy on her home and go to market , mandir etc. we all love to 3year boy child and want to come my brother wife to home and also my brother want, but she talking i will let you know, i will ask my father , i will let you after 15days all time ande her brother also abusing our all family, please suggest me what can i do in this situation and what is good for my brother, please give your valuable comments, thanks...

Learning

1 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     23 December 2012

She enjoy her Liberty; 

Law do not stop h to look after baby. 

Only god do not allow h to deliver it.. Law may want to insist that too!!

WAIT AND WATCH FOR FEW MONTHS. DO NOT PANIC. THERE IS NO OFFENCE, NOTHING ILLEGAL..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register