LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vignesh (.)     16 June 2016

Wife not living with husband

Hello Lawyers,

My friend`s wife is not living with him. They have a daughter 6 mnths old. Wife is not working. She lives with her parents. Source of income for her family is through through her father only. 

Her mother is not allowing her to talk with her husband neither mingle. My friend earns well. 

How to secure his kid? 

What is the way?

My friend is not a smoker , not a womaniser , not a drinker. His mother in law is so selfish that she wants to be with her daughter and doesn not want my friends parents to be with him(if he lives with his wife).


 3 Replies

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     16 June 2016

i suggest your friend that don't stretch the issues, set aside the ego and visit to his in-laws house with his parents and some common repected relatives from both the families and arrange a meeting there, convince her and bring her back to his home, there is nothing to make unnecessary litigations and police cases, better as soon as solve your issues not for them but for the sake of that innocent baby, don't spoil the life of the baby as well as their both .

Mrs. Bakshi (Social Studies Reader/Worker)     16 June 2016

Ur a very good friend. Ask your friend to post a query here.  Dont intefere in family matters would be my suggestoin.

1 Like

A walk alone (-)     16 June 2016

This matter can simply sought out in four wall. Ask your friend to conduct a meeting of common relatives or elders of both side. They can convince her to come back for the sake of baby's future. First ask your friend in detail reason of her going because the reason you have written is incomplete. No girl can left her husband home because of only this reason.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query