Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mithin (engineer)     04 February 2014

Wife is not willing to live and give divorce

Dear Lawyers,

I have married a girl about one and half year back(2012 -0ct), within a month she had argument with me and left my home. after discussing with her parents they were Stubborn and asked me to take her back to my home otherwise they will not send their daughter. ( during this discussion they were blindly supporting their daughter saying that she will not stay in the house where my parents are staying Etc...)

Anyway I took her back and we stayed on a guest house which my company offered for me for the period of 2 months, after one month again we had problem and she again left her house.( by the time she was pregnant that I she didn't bring it to my notice)

After that I called her father and informed that your daughter again left from me, and I told him to dissolve this marriage.

After that no one contacted me from their end, her father informed me that she was pregnant, but i didn't get any message or call from my wife. I felt frustrated and I also did not make any call.

5 months later we approached them with a mediator and a close relative of theirs, during the discussion she never shown interest to stay with me and their parents were blaming on me and my family. and finally they didn't turn up.

I myself went to meet her on 7th month since we separated, I was with her till the baby birth and helped her.

After first week again she stared quarreling with me, this time it was severe. that day I left from their home( nov-2013), since then there no Information from their side, when we told this to their in-laws they threatened us like let's meet in the court.

After that till date no information about my wife and my kid as well. No one is ready to talk to them( including their close relatives as they simply insult whoever takes this topic. this is the situation with me and my family)

Now I heard from their relative that she is going to join in a job.

I concluded that she will not lead life with me, but I don;t want to spoil my life because of her.

can anyone advice what should do legally to get rid of her, I am ready to take the custody of my son, but I am don't want to spend single penny on her.

Please advise.

Regards,

Mithin

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Why she doesn't want to stay with your parents? Answer this question.

You are a father now, think more practically and like a matured guy. The kid shld not suffer because of you and your wife.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     04 February 2014

try to solve your problem amicably with your wife and her parents , don't do cruelty upon her don't think about divorce you will not get it so easily , go their house talk to her nicely convince her and her parents that now you will not fight and bring her back with you , behave like a matured man , avoid small things don't quarrel on it , set aside your ego think about the future of your baby .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2014

Well advised by learned friends above, please follow it.

mithin (engineer)     17 February 2014

Dear Sir,

I am not sure why she doesn't want to stay with my parents, but she is not ready to stay with me first of all.

During the discussion along with mediator and her parents, they said that she need attached toilet and bath room, whereas In my home we don't have that facility. before marriage all their relatives came to my home stayed for almost half a day.

And her mother was saying, her daughter will not stay no more than 3 days, forget about myself who will listen and agrees to these kind of terms and conditions? 

Ours is a two bedroom house located withing a town.

They knew well about my house and where it;s located. Is this fair that now they are saying all these reasons now ?

Myself or my parents didn't demand or even expect single rupee from my wife side, but they are demanding as I mentioned above.

Her sister is married( love marriage ), they are blindly supporting to my wife without asking opinion with me.

I agree with all your advice, this is the advice will be given If I approach any elders.

If I go myself and talk to them they will come up with list of conditions that no one can accept, more over they are not even giving respect to my parents, In this case how I can go forward and talk to them? please think from my point of view as well.

I know this mainly because of ego, I don't have as such but how many times I go and compromise my self respect with them.

I never think of divorce first place, she can't come and live with me again as she spoiled the relationship with all my family members. Since all insulted me when I was at their home I never step in their home again.

This is the situation...

Please help me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register