LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan (Others)     04 March 2012

Wife filed false cases against me



My wife has filed false cases against me IPC 420, 308, 506, 507, 508, and 509. She was asking for divorce which I did not wanted to. I was trying to save the marriage so that we can be happy together but now she has filed these cases against me and is warning me that she would not withdraw these cases untill I sign on the mutual divorce papers. The SI of the police station says that he would send this case to Lok Adalat where if both of us come to a mutual understanding the case would be gone and nothing would happen to my future but for that I have to file on mutual divorce papers before 17th march. I want to know if the cases would really be removed once I sign them and we come to a compromise. Can I fight against the Divorce as I am not signing on them with my will and I am forced to do so with cases filed against me. What if I sign the papers and then tell the Judge in the court after 6 months that I am not ready for divorce and I was thretned and made to sing on these papers. Can i get some security from her family as they are calling me and my father and warning us that they would kill me if would not sign on the papers.

Any good lawyer in Hyderabad who can take up this case

Please advice


 11 Replies

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     04 March 2012

Arrrey yaaar...jaane do usko....tum masti maaro...if she wants to go..let her go..

No point holding her back..



Swapnil Shirodkar (Process Control Engineer)     04 March 2012

Thank god she didnt bombard you with the weapon of mass destruction - 498A

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 March 2012

Yes cases can be closed in lok adalat





Shonee Kapoor

1 Like

kumar101 (clerk)     05 March 2012

Go to her house and do a dharna. Take her relatives and tv channels help to counter her. Why did she spoil ur life by marrying u ?

Men should stop acting as macho's and ATM's and take community help.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 March 2012

I disagree with expreme measures as advised.

Shonee Kapoor
1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 March 2012

me too disagree

stanley (Freedom)     10 March 2012

No point holding her back if she is not willing to live with you . And as regards to to MCD she cant force you to sign . For divorce you would have to contest the case which involves a lot of time and money . As a matter of fact she has made the process easier for you by going in for MCD  . 

KNK A Learner (Learning to share)     10 March 2012

You know the details of the sections of the case filed against you , some one is constructively guiding her.  they didnt even touched  498A  with which you can get some sympathy. They are trying to project you as cheater and trying to kill her, reasons not needed here.

Do you really think you can save your marriage after filing those cases against you? Want to live as a slave permanently, Better take some good advise from your elders and go for a mutual consent Divorce. Even if you fight also, it wont stop the leak and she has already made up her mind to go away from you, Even after fighting also the court can do favour to women and grant divorce.

No point in dragging this case, better put a stop and have a good life.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 March 2012

I agree with KNK on this.





Shonee Kapoor

Pawan (Others)     12 March 2012

Thank you all

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 March 2012

never mention.





Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register